CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 5, 2007

It was another great day...




spent at Chuck-E-Cheese!! We got up early to go before all the germs got there (that's what Mommy said anyway). Noni and Papa rode along but I had to show them the ropes since it was their first trip there. I played all kinds of games and rode a really cool truck and horse. I am still talking about the truck that leans. I loved it. Daddy and Papa played some games with me and won me some tickets. I didn't really have enough except to get a good toy though. All the fun made me hungry so when we left we went to eat. We had to go by Sam's too so Mommy could get some stuff and Daddy loves the fruit that is in the frozen bags. Yummy. I am so tired that I need to go to bed. See you later.

1 comments:

Bep-Bep said...

Oh man, what fun!!!!!! I bet you were tired with all that playing and running around. Did you teach Papa and Noni a lot? I bet they had fun too!

Love you, Bep-Bep