CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 13, 2007

I had a blast spending the night with Dylan and Seth

we swam, ate at the Fish House, played with Duke, played with neat-o toys in the playroom, and took a shower. Mom missed me but I didn't even have time to think about missing her and Daddy- I was having way too much fun. It was so hot outside that we had to stay in alot but that is ok because I love their playroom. I am still talking about all we did. Next time I want Dylan and Seth to spend the night at my house!! I was a little grumpy just because I was so tired when I got home. However, I should get a pass for that because I have to work twice as hard to do whatever those big boys are doing, even though I think I'm just as big as they are.

Thanks for taking me in for the night Watters family.

0 comments: