CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 16, 2007

I had a great day today...




First Papa brought MeeMaw to our house for a visit. Then Mommy told me that Mrs. Diana was bringing Laney over to play with me so her Mommy and Daddy could get ready to move into their new house tomorrow. I was way excited to see her. I didn't get to hold baby Haven this time because she left with her Mommy. Laney and I played guns and had a really good time eating Popsicles. She'd never had the cotton candy ones before so I insisted that she eat two. Maybe her Mommy will buy her some??? Papa and Meemaw laughed a whole lot at us running around pretending to surf and hunt the bad men. I was sad to see that Laney had to go home when Mrs. Diana came to pick her. We will play again soon though.




Next, Aunt Mandy and the boys came to take us to Burger King. We had fun there as usual. I knew we wouldn't be able to make it through the day without our Moms going shopping somewhere. However, this time we went all the way to Maumelle to look for bargains!! They are nuts sometimes. Harvest Foods was closing so they had lots of things marked down. Mommy bought us enough cheese to last a few months and lunch meat too!!!

1 comments:

Diana said...

Luke! You weren't supposed to post this picture. Mommy wasn't supposed to know that your Mommy let me stand in the chair!! :)