CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

We are at Papa's.


Mom and Rudy picked me up from school and off to Papa's we went. We ate lunch and I got to bundle up and go for a ride on the Grizzly and the John Deere tractor. We went to eat Mexican food when Noni got home from work. They told me that she took a vacation day tomorrow so that she can spend time with me too. I have swimming lessons and they have a church class tomorrow nite so we have to go back to Conway. Daddy will be home on Wednesday night!

After we ate, BepBep came over to play too. We had fun with the PlayDoh and throwing Rudy's toys all over the living room. I asked Noni really nicely if I could jump on her bed for just one minute and you know what.... she couldn't say NO to my sweet little face. She has a big fluffy bed just right for a little boy to do his Power Ranger moves on. Papa laughed real hard at me and so did BepBep. They let me stay up late to watch Power Rangers and even Papa and Noni watched them. I like their Satellite. Oh, I did a little booty shaking for everyone too. Off to bed.

0 comments: