CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 7, 2008

I got books from the "libearee"


I loved the library today. Mom and I met Mrs. Diana, Laney, and Haven there. Laney showed me the ropes since she's been there before. We missed story time but I didn't care because Laney and I put on a puppet show for our Moms (it was a quick one). We had the most fun chasing each other, playing in the kitchen, playing hide n go seek. I was loud on several occasions despite Mommy telling me to be quiet. I simply can't walk- I run everywhere. Once Haven was in the room thing and some other kids went in there. I sat behind her and held on to her- because it is my job to protect the Sellers girls! Mommy picked me out some books and they are special because they are "libearee books". I love to read to Mommy just like she reads to me. I got a little upset because we had to run errands afterwards. My attitude had to be adjusted when we got home. I told Mom that she needed to go to time out for taking TV away from me- FYI- It wasn't smart to tell Mommy that.

0 comments: