CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 14, 2008

It was a great Valentine's Day...

I got balloons, toys, candy and all sorts of cool things. Mommy didn't even get too mad about the candy. Yesterday we had my party at school and I got Valentine's from everyone. We didn't get to eat too much candy there though. Today, Papa came to watch me while Mommy went to see Dr. H and check on our baby. I got really upset this morning when she told me today wasn't the day to get the baby out of her tummy. She said that it needed to grow a whole bunch more. She keeps telling me that it will be hot weather when the baby shows up. This is all hard for me to understand. Papa took me to the park for as long as I wanted to go. Which was about 2 hours. We got home right before Mom. Papa made me a good butter sandwich- but Rudy stole it right off the couch. He ate it all except the little bitty piece that I threw away. I was very mad.

0 comments: