CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 29, 2008

It was a beautiful day

and we got to go to Laney and Haven's so we could ride bikes. Well, my Mom pulled Haven in her little wagon. They have the coolest place to ride bikes that I've ever been to. When we went back inside their house Laney and I went right for the TV. I love Laney and hope to marry her one day when I make enough money to give her the life of a princess. My Mommy loves her too and her toenails were painted really pretty. Our Moms kept encouraging us to play and not watch TV. Then, they asked if we wanted to go to Larry's Pizza- of course we both said we wanted the place with the chocolate chip pizza. It wasn't to hard to convince us to go to Larry's when they said it was the place with all the games! We ate good but Laney got a boo boo on her leg when she fell out of her chair. I told her it would be okay. I enjoyed watching Haven eat all her carrots. Then, my Daddy showed up and we all played games. It was a great end to a great day.

0 comments: