CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 14, 2008

A visit from Noni and Papa

Tonight Noni and Papa came and brought me tons of Valentine stuff from them, BepBep,and Aunt Sandy and Uncle Tony. I even said that it was about like Christmas. I got more candy too. Mommy didn't even finish putting everything up cause she got tired- there was a lot of stuff. They got to stay a long time and they even ate supper with us. Rudy was happy to see them too. Papa said that I get to see him tomorrow and also on Saturday. I get to see Noni twice this week too. I danced for them and they even watched a movie with them too. It was a great day! I can't wait for the next holiday. Daddy couldn't believe all the stuff I got when he came home from his church meeting.

0 comments: