CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Daddy left us today........

for a trip to Florida. Me and Mommy were crynin because we are going to miss him. I don't like it when he leaves on the weekend for a trip. If I am a good boy he is bringing me back a big, huge, expensive dump truck. I plan to be a good boy for Mom while he is gone. I am going to take care of her, the baby, and Ru-dude.

After Daddy left me and Mom went to Big Lots and she replaced all my crayons and markers and junk like that. I enjoyed coloring with Mommy. I refused to take a nap and she didn't insist either. Mommy is nicer when Daddy is gone. She let me pick the place to eat and I picked Pizza Hut. We had to order off of the menu since they didn't have a buffet. It took forever to get our Pizza. We watched the news on their TV and saw the knife show that Papa is at. I was mad that they didn't show him and Noni. I voiced my opinion too- and rather loudly at that. Mom was already embarrassed because I saw a nice lady in a wheelchair and said loud enough for everyone to hear, "hey Mom why does she get to ride in that thing." Leave it up to Lukie to embarrass Mommy:)

0 comments: