CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 9, 2008

The "Home Show"

Today Mom, Daddy, and I went to the Home Show in Little Rock. First, we had to go by Daddy's new work to pick up our free tickets that he got. I got to Jump in a Bouncer that Jump Zone brought, and build a tool box at the Home Depot booth. Daddy and I did these things while Mom went to a cooking show. Then, we all walked around and saw bunches of neat things. I was disappointed because we never did find the giant sand box. The popcorn wasn't that great either!

When we left there no one said where we were going next. Well, we pulled up at a big church. Mommy announced we were going to Mass at Christ the King. I threw a fit and got in some bad trouble. Finally, I got over it and we went in- I just didn't want to go to church. When we were leaving this lady and her three kids were walking out beside us and they were in trouble for not being good. She said that when the were bad on Saturday nite she considered making them go again on Sunday- NOT FUN. Daddy told her that was a great idea. Thanks Lady....

I'd been saying all day that I wanted Fish for Dinner. Mommy and Daddy didn't really want fish since mainly I eat corn fritters only. Finally, Mom talked me into a place that she said had lots of bread with stuff to dip it in and "Basketti". I agreed it sounded even better than Fish. Corinos it was and I was stuffed when we left. I went home and fell right to sleep- Mom was tired too since we were very busy. I'd gotten up before 7:00 AM and only had a short nap- ZZZZZZZZZZZ

1 comments:

Bep-Bep said...

Ooops, Luke - now you sound like your Uncle Heathe not wanting to go to Church - and you know what, Bep-Bep stays mad at him for that -- so you be a good boy and always go to Church because God loves you and wants to see you at his house, which is Church.

I love you, Bep-Bep