CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Disney's "Snow Puppies" aka Snow Babies

I give it 5 stars.... it was great. I watched it for the first time today. Well, a couple times since too! I was glued to the TV and even proclaimed it to be the best movie I'd ever seen. At the end I cried... it broke Mom's heart. I ran to her in the kitchen and started telling her about the end and she could tell I was trying not to cry - but a tear ran down my cheek. I told her I never wanted to leave home- I'll just live with Mommy forever. She said that was fine- I could live with her as long as I want. She thinks I'll change my mind in about 14 years! I gave Mommy a big ole hug and a kiss and thanked her for letting me live with her forever. You need to see this movie!

1 comments:

Ronni's World said...

Luke, I am so glad you told us about this movie. I went and bought it for our house too, especially since one of the puppies on the movie looks like our Dakota! I can't wait to watch it and I bet I like it just as much as you did! We love you~
Rhonda & Sidney