CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 17, 2008

I ate some...Quail

at Papa's house and it was yummy. I ate very good too. Noni made me some mashed potatoes with butter and some yummy bread. Papa is good at cooking Quail and everyone was surprised that I ate it. It is white meat like chicken. Daddy and I helped him up in his shop cook and then we ate. After we ate I provided free entertainment for everyone by dancing to some music Noni played for me. They laughed hard at me shaking my booty. We all played a game of throwing Rudy's toy around the den to each other. Rudy and I played a game where he chased me trying to get his toy back. I loved getting to take a bath at their house. It is always better to take a bath somewhere else.

We had to go by BestBuy to get Dad some computer parts but Mom and I stayed in the car since I had PJ's on. Mommy was having a craving for movie popcorn so Daddy was nice enough to stop at the movie theater and get a big ole popcorn for us to all share! It was so good that Daddy and I helped her eat it. Not long after we got home the power went out and we had a camp out with flashlights and candles. When they first went off I was scared but they told me it was okay. The first thing I said was Mommy!!! She told me to run to her and I did. Daddy found flashlights and while we were all sitting on the couch I said, "Isn't this delightfull?" They cracked up. We went to bed and before long the lights came back on. Quite exciting. I clung to my toys for dear life!

0 comments: