CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Questions about this baby...

This morning Mom was putting on her makeup in the bathroom and I asked her where the plastic bag was. She didn't understand and asked what plastic bag? I said the one in your tummy for the baby to pee and poo in!

Tonight while we were eating Mom and Dad told me that in just a couple of weeks we will try to find out what the baby is. Mom said she was so excited that I would be going along for the excitement. I got a sad look on my face and said, "Well is there noone coming over to watch me?" She told me that Dr. H was wanting to see me and that she and Daddy wanted me to be a part of this. Then, I said, well ok- but I said it very sad. Mommy and Daddy looked at each other and Mom said, "Luke are you trying to tell me that you'd rather Papa come stay with you?" I smiled and said, "yes and you can tell me what kind of baby we are having when you get home- you can stay gone a long time it's okay with me and Papa." Later she got to thinking after I insisted that this be a girl baby that maybe it is for the best that I not go in case I embarass her. She still thinks it is a boy.

0 comments: