CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 29, 2007

This magical elf arrived at my house.

I'm calling him Michael. He showed up today after my nap while I was outside playing. He reports back to Santa each night while I am asleep. He makes it all the way to the North Pole and back to my house before I wake each morning. I am loving this and am totally mesmerized by it all. If I do something bad I will run to where the elf is and ask him if he saw/heard it. If I wake up in the middle of the night I will go look to see if he's gone. So far he has hidden on the clock, on the entertainment center, and on the curtain. I will keep you updated on where he is at- my special friend "Elf on a Shelf".

1 comments:

Ronni's World said...

Luke - I am sure the elf is telling Santa ONLY good things about your behavior! But make sure that mommy behaves also or the elf might tell on her! Love you "Aunt" Rhonda