CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 18, 2007

I got to meet Zoie and Zeb today




at Aunt Sandy's house. Those are her new kitties. I love love love them and have been constantly talking about holding them. They are beautiful! They were a little scared of all the people around and Ann-Jillian and I chasing them out from under the couch didn't help. But, before we left I got to hold each one of them. I promised Mom that if I could have one just like them I would eat, keep my room clean, and go to bed without backtalking. Mom said NO! I'll put up some pics of them later okay. We celebrated Thanksgiving today and it was alot of fun. I ate some rolls and yummy ham. I have been talking about pumpkin pie for several weeks now but when it came down to it and it was orange I wouldn't eat any.... go figure.

1 comments:

Ronni's World said...

Luke -
I think you SHOULD get a beautiful kitty too! Mom must be being mean again huh? Oh well, just tell her that if she and Daddy won't get you a kitty then you'll grow up to be the 'CAT MAN' with 20 kitty's in your house....that should scare them to death, I know it would me! But maybe you should just enjoy Rudy instead of getting a kitty right now. Rudy will be way more fun! :o)
Love, 'Aunt' Rhonda