CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 5, 2007

I got to babysit baby Haven


for about 30 minutes. She was really missing her Mommy so we took her home. I love her and was trying to do everything that I could to make her smile. I rode my bike for her, gave her her passy, sang songs, tickled her, showed her about 50 of my toys. But, sometimes younger women can be difficult- well older women can too for that matter. I told Mommy at prayer time tonight that it would be great if we could just keep her all of the time. So, obviously her crying did not deter me from wanting to be a big brother. I am glad that Mommy snapped a photo right when we got home.

1 comments:

Diana said...

Luke, you were a GREAT baby sitter. I was just upset from riding in my carseat. I especially don't like riding at night because I can't see. I hope that I can come back someday when I'm in a better mood. Thanks for trying to make me feel better.

Love, Haven