CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 12, 2007

What have I been up to?

Well, we've not been up to a whole bunch but I am staying busy. I had a great week in school last week. Friday Mom had to take me to the doctor because of my cough. She was starting to get scared it wasn't all asthma related. The doctor said I had to take some medicine but it's yummy so that's ok. I also got a big ole shot in my leg. If you ask me what kind of shot I will say that it is to keep a bug off of me. The FLU bug that is!! I didn't even cry because Mommy and the nurse were making me laugh. For being a good boy I got to go eat at Larry's Pizza Parade!

Saturday, Daddy and I went to the park and that was fun as usual. He found the right road the first try unlike Mommy who takes about 3 times. It is kinda hard to get around to but so worth it... We went to church and to eat at a new BBQ place but I like Smokehouse better and wasn't to quiet in saying so.

Sunday, Mom and I made a run to Kroger and then came back home and played with Daddy and Rudy. It was a great weekend. I love it when Daddy has extra days off to be at home with us. Mom told me that when I wake up in the morning Daddy will be here even though it is Monday.

0 comments: