CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 12, 2007

I had to go to school today

while Daddy got to be at home. You see he took off on Friday and today his work is closed so he's been home a lot. He didn't take me to school though- Mom and I did our usual routine. However, he did come with Mom to pick me up so we could all eat lunch together. We went to one of Dad's favorite places KFC. My Mom is so good about letting me and Daddy pick the places. Even though she wasn't thrilled with KFC she didn't complain. I was a little demon when we got there but I ate fairly good so there is always a bright side. Mommy and Daddy took me to the pet store after we ate but they didn't have kitties or puppies. Jilli got to come play for a little while after my nap so it was a good day!

0 comments: