CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 16, 2007

I got to go to Papa's house today!!!!


I have been really mad at Papa since yesterday. Yesterday morning I asked Mom if we could go to Papa's house and she told me that he was still hunting but would be back later today. I said, "Well that is just wrong he is always hunting and trying to kill something. He should be at his house when I want to go there. It makes me sad when people aren't at their house when I want to see them." I ended up getting in trouble for going on and on about it. Mom lost her patience with me whinning. However, this morning she told me that she needed to go to Mrs. Kimberly's house to pick up my new pictures. Mom said that after school she would drop me off at Papa's while she went to get the pictures. This made me really happy. I got to ride for a little while and then BepBep came over to play. Mom took some pictures of me dressed up to use on our Christmas cards too. Noni got to run by and see me really quick cause she was at work. Thanks for the table and Play-Do Noni!

0 comments: