CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Papa and I went to Laurel park


and it was pretty cold outside today. This morning Mommy asked me if I wanted to go to the park with Papa because she had to run an errand. My reply was, "Yes, that will be just fine Mama sounds like a great idea." I haven't wanted her out of my sight lately with my asthma acting up. When she mentions leaving I will say, "No, what if I need my air"? Me and Mom haven't gotten alot of sleep lately because of me having trouble breathing and coughing. It will pass just as soon as the weather stays cold though. My Mommy takes good care of me and I know it but sometimes I get real dramatic when she leaves me. I got some books at my school book fair and Papa was willing to read them to me today- thanks Papa!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Luke and Papa....what a pair you two are.....I'm glad you have fun together....I know you're Papa's buddy, and you'll always be Mama & Nonni'e Tater Bug!!! Love you, Nonni