CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 24, 2007

It is almost Christmas and my Birthday.....


Today is the day after Thanksgiving and apparently Mom and Dad work on decorations. Daddy got all the stuff down from the attic while Mom cleaned out a closet in the guest room. Then we put the tree up. I was super excited about it this year. I even got to help Daddy with the outside stuff. It was cold outside this morning and Mommy told me that means Santa Claus is getting ready to get presents together for good boys and girls. I will be 4 years old this Christmas. Mommy got a little emotional when hanging my special ornaments on the tree. You see, I was the first baby born on Christmas morning so Mommy and me got this super neat gift basket. It had several ornaments in it (stuffed ones) and each year Mom puts them on the tree (even though they don't match)! She says that was the best Christmas ever. Since I'm so smart this year and can understand more Mommy told me the story of how I was born on Christmas. I think that will become a tradition. I'm into making silling faces for the camera. It was hard for Mommy to get good pictures for our Christmas card.

0 comments: