CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 15, 2007

I'm a big Daddy Rooster....


I told Mom to grab the camera because I was a "big daddy rooster". She was cracking up at my outfit. In fact we were both laughing really hard while she was trying to take my picture.


This morning I surprised Mom by writing my numbers 1-5 all by myself without tracing. She was really surprised and didn't know I could do it. You see, I don't always cooperate when people try and teach me things. I will tell Mom that I don't know how to do it and she will show me. Then when she walks off I will do it all by my ownself and tell her to come look. I know all of my letters but writing them without tracing isn't going so well. Mommy will start teaching me with capital letters next week. Maybe that will help or it could be that I just need a new attitude.

0 comments: