CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 16, 2007

FedEx Adventure.....

This morning Mom's phone rang really really early and it was Uncle Heathe. When Mommy got off the phone she said he needed our help and we had to go on an adventure. I was wearing my FedEx shirt because that is what I was sleeping in when Heathe called. Mommy said Heathe had a bunch of junk in his hands and accidentally locked his keys in his big red Tahoe. Poor Heathe had all this work to do and he couldn't get in his office. So, we had to go on a rescue adventure to get his extra set of keys and take them to him at FEDEX. I loved it - Heathe works at this big building with tons of FedEx trucks on the inside. Today I couldn't see them because it was really early & the workers were getting the mail sorted to put on the trucks. Also, I was just wearing my shirt and underwear and no shoes. Another day I'm going to look at the trucks though. What a cool adventure.

0 comments: