CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 19, 2007

I got to go to Laney's house today.


I love when we go to Laney's house. It is always so much fun playing with her vacuum cleaner and her kitchen. I went right to work cooking when we got there. Baby Haven talked to me again today- she keeps getting bigger. I enjoy teaching Laney how to play boy games and showing her the ropes of shooting "bad mans". She is a quick learner and is doing quite well. Since she doesn't have any guns we had to use a wrapping paper roll but it worked just fine. I'm tired so I better take a nap.

2 comments:

Diana said...

Luke, you left out the part about how you were my prince and picked me up on your horse and rode away with me. Did you leave that part our to protect your rep with the boys? Thanks for being my prince.

Hugs, Laney

Bep-Bep said...

Laney sure is cute and I am glad she is your friend and you can teach her boy stuff!

Love, Bep-Bep