CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 23, 2007

Whew, it was another busy weekend.

That's what I told Mommy this morning when we were going out for awhile. Saturday, I got to go to Birdtown and play with my cousins. Uncle Trav and Aunt Mandy blew up the big waterslide for us to play on. I got to go see the "rent house" and we watched PawPaw go in a hole under the house. It was really neat. Aunt Mandy and Mom took us in the truck for a ride in the field to see my daddy's land. We got to feed the fish in the pond until Dylan saw a snake stick it's head up in the water. What a day it was.

On Sunday Papa and Noni came by for a few minutes to play and I enjoyed seeing them. Then, PawPaw brought Seth over to swim with me while he helped Daddy work on his truck. It was a super cool day again!!!!

This morning when I woke up once again I proclaimed to Mommy, "It's a brand new day, then sun is shinning let's have a popsicle." Mommy cracked up laughing and said absolutely not!

1 comments:

Bep-Bep said...

You are just a busy little guy aren't you? You have so much fun with your cousins and I am glad for that. Don't get too tired from all your activities.

Love, Bep-Bep