CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 30, 2007

It has been a busy Monday that's for sure..







I helped Mom do some housework this morning when we woke up (way too early). Then after my nap it was off to the Dentist. I love having my teeth cleaned and visiting with Dr. Jason. They have a cool TV in the ceiling and I can watch cartoons on it while my little teeth get cleaned. I was so good today that I got several prizes!! I had to help Mommy at her apartments after the dentist. Once Daddy and I got home I helped him touch up the paint on the wall in our living room. I didn't know I'd have to work so hard at the age of 3!!

1 comments:

Bep-Bep said...

You just work so hard - and then went to the dentist too! You look cool sitting in that dentist chair! You are such a big boy and I am so proud of you.

Love you, Bep-Bep