CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Papa came to swim

I love it when Papa swims at our house. I was whiny because the water was cold and Papa and Mommy were already in the pool. I was taking my good ole sweet time on the ladder and Mommy was getting frustrated with me. Papa says, "Luke why don't you just jump to me?" I said, "well I can't Papa because you have too much of that yuck stuff on you". Papa said, "What yuck stuff?" I said, "that black stuff". Papa and Mommy cracked up because they realized that I was talking about chest hair. How funny am I?

After Papa left I got in some bad trouble for not picking up my toys and some of them got thrown away to teach me a good lesson. I'm sad. Also, I told Mom that I was making lunch and and asked her if she had any "mexican bowls" I meant mixing bowls. Off to tap a nap cause I'm going to see Diego tonight. Fun Fun.

0 comments: