CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 5, 2007

Fun 4th of July





I just got home a few minutes ago and am fixing to go to bed after a fun day. Mommy and I went swimming this morning and then I took a nap. There was no argument over napping today since Mom told me that as soon as I woke up we could go to Papa's for fireworks. On our way there I got in trouble for having a smart mouth. I asked Mom if I could get some sun glasses and she said no that I could just wear hers since she had her regular glasses on anyway. My reply was, "You think I can't see that?" It made Mommy really upset and she got onto me. Of course, once we got to Papa's we had some serious riding to do before fireworks. I also got to go see BepBep and my friend Uncle Dick. I ate yummy ribs and dessert then Meme and PawPaw came over to Noni and Papa's to watch fireworks. I had a really good time. Everyone noticed that I had more fun playing with sticks than watching the fireworks. The green smoke bomb was cool!!I'm getting really sleepy though. Nite Nite.

1 comments:

Bep-Bep said...

I was sooooooooooo happy to see you Luke. Thanks for coming over to my house. I love for you to come and visit and so does Uncle Dick. I am so glad you had fun on the 4th of July. I wish I could have watched fireworks with you, but we had to go somewhere else.

Love you, BepBep