CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 29, 2007

It was off to the Bazaar tonight




after we went to Church and ate at Stoby's. I was so excited that I kept asking, "How many more minutes until church is over so we can go to the "Zar"? Mommy kept telling me to talk quietly and overall I was good. But, then Mommy and Daddy said that we needed to go eat first. I was glad we went to Stoby's too! Then we went back to church to attend the "Zar". I loved jumping but it was pretty darn hot out there! I decided I was thirsty so I got something to drink and then something neat happened. My Daddy spotted this game that you throw gold balls into bowls. It was neat and guess what I won??????? A Goldfish, yep a Goldfish. I was so excited and immediately my Daddy asked me what I was going to name him and I said, "Elephant". I wanted to leave after that- well I actually wanted to leave before that (Mom and Dad should've left earlier). So, by the time we went to Petsmart and got Elephant a new house, food, and water chemicals the $1 game cost them over $8!!! That's the way it goes though and I'm loving having my very own pet. When we got home I ran through the door telling Rudy all about Elephant. When it came to bedtime I didn't want him to be scared and asked Mom if we could leave the kitchen light on for him all night. She said NO! but ended up leaving the night light on for him. I loved feeding him. Sweet dreams Elephant!






2 comments:

Bep-Bep said...

Oh boy, a goldfish!!!!!!! I bet you do love him. Does Rudy like him? I like what you named him -
don't feed him too much or he will look like an elephant!

I love you, Bep-Bep

Diana said...

Lucky you! My Mommy wouldn't let us play that game. She said, you don't need a goldfish...you have a sister.