CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 27, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEP-BEP!!!


This morning when I woke up I asked Mom if it was Bep-Bep's b-day and could we go to her party. Mommy said she didn't think Bep-Bep would be having a party but we would call her later. I am so excited for some reason. I love you Bep-Bep and thank you for always being there for me and my Mommy I hope you have a really super duper day! I'm showing you how much I love you in this picture....

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Luke, I love you that much and SOOOOOOO MUCH MORE!!! Love, Daddy

Papa said...

Papa & Nonni love you too, Little Buddy, we like to squeeze thye stuffins out of you....Papa

Bep-Bep said...

Thank you so much for loving me. I love you that much too! Thanks for my sweet birthday card and
beautiful mouse pad with your picture. I LOVE IT, I LOVE IT!!!

Bep-Bep