CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 30, 2008

A pretty exciting day for my house!

This morning Papa came by early so that Mom could go see Dr.H. Neither Mom nor I slept very well last night and I got up at about 6:00. I was excited about Papa coming and that may be part of the reason. I always look forward to playing Hi-Ya with him and hide n seek too. When Mom left she told me she would be back really soon this time because it was a short visit.

Then a couple hours later when Papa and I were waiting the phone rang and it was Mom but she said she was in the hospital and wouldn't be coming back home. She expected me to get really upset but I didn't. I was actually excited especially when she said my baby sister would be coming out sooner than we though. Then, I was excited and asked Papa if he would spend the night at my house with me. He said that he would.

About time for supper Mom and Daddy come home! WHAT? She decided to come home and surprise me. I ran and gave her a hug then said, "where is baby Aniston?" Then, they laughed. Mom said she'd be out very soon.

0 comments: