CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, June 21, 2008

A fun Saturday




When I woke up I immediately asked what we were doing today and Mom said, "whatever you want." I jumped up on the bed and asked to go to Papa's and fish. Mom asked Daddy if we could go this afternoon and he said Yes! Mom called Noni and of course she agreed we could come to their house.

Then, we went swimming for awhile and Alex, our neighbor, came to swim with us. We had so much fun and the weather was perfect for swimming. I didn't argue too much when Mom said it was time for my nap because I knew when I woke up we'd be going to Papa's!

Papa, Daddy and I fished but didn't catch anything. I paid attention and did a great job fishing! It was fun and hot! Then, we played Hi-Ya and Papa cooked us some yummy steaks. After we ate Daddy took me for a ride on Papa's grizzly 4-wheeler. I love going to Papa and Noni's house.

0 comments: