CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 23, 2008

An adventure

This morning Miss Regina came to clean our house and help Mom out. Mom had already told me that we were going to have to get up really early but it would fun and worth it. See, she said we could take Rudy to the park and to PetsMart when they opened. I had a lot of fun at the park with an old towel that mom had and the slide. It was kinda like at Toad Suck Daze when go down this huge slide on a sack. Well, since it had been raining things all the play stuff got wet so Mom got a towel out of her car. I decided to sit on the towel and go down the slide - then you could go super fast. I also took Rudy on a little walk and it was nice and cool at Briarwood Park. Then, Mom said it was time for Petsmart to open up. I got to look at lots of kitties and hamsters.

Mom and I were hungry and thirsty so we stopped by Sonic on our way home but when we went down our street Mrs. Regina was still there so Mom said we'd park somewhere to have lunch. Guess where we got to eat? At the Wal-Mart parking lot and if you ask me I'll tell you this was the best part of the whole day. So, kids ask your parents to park and eat lunch- it's a really cool adventure!

0 comments: