CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

A big ole fun day

Papa came to my house while Noni took Mom to the doctor. Guess where we went?? PlayWorld!! It sure was fun and I got to stay for a long time. When Mom asked me my favorite part of it I said, "playing knock board with Papa and the white cherry slush". When Mom and Noni came back home Papa and I were watching TV.

After my nap Mom told me we were going to Larry's Pizza Parade when Daddy got home. Then, she told me Laney, Haven, and Mrs. Diana would be joining us there. We ate some good pizza and played a bunch of games. It was soooo much fun. Laney made me a beautiful card with some hearts on it that she drew herself. She told me that she loved me and I told her I loved her too. We were like an old married couple playing games together. I love Laney.

0 comments: