CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, June 28, 2008

It's a good day to stay inside Mom!

That is because it is raining outside. I woke up and realized Daddy was home today because it is Saturday. After we watched cartoons, I went into the kitchen with Mom and asked, "when is breakfast going to be ready?" Mom said, "what breakfast"? I said, you know the biscuits, gravy, eggs and bacon that you are supposed to cook." Mom and Daddy laughed and laughed but I thought they were laughing at me and got upset. Mom always cooks breakfast when Daddy is at home. But, Daddy took me out for donuts, yum!!

After my nap we went to church but before going I protested. Mom and Dad told me we go because it is a special time to thank Jesus for all that he's done for us. I simply suggested we thank him from our house! I said some other things too but I can't write them on this blog.

0 comments: