CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day







to all you Dad's out there. This morning was Dad's special day. He already had his presents last night and they were: Two luggage tags with a picture of me and him on them, a coffee mug from Marty Sikes with my soccer picture on it, Razorback t-shirts, and money. Oh, also I got to pick him one present totally by myself. I told Mom I knew exactly what he'd been wanting and I led her right to them. Tranformer cake plates!!!! He was pretty happy to see them. He did his best job this week to get me to tell him the surprises but I wouldn't - not even when he offered $5! I can keep a secret.
So, since it was Daddy's special day Mom told us that she could go get us donuts or cook breakfast. It was Daddy's choice. I said for us to eat the cookies that Mom and I made him last night. Mom said NO! Daddy was nice and let me pick and of course I wanted Mom to cook breakfast. The usual biscuits, her special homemade gravy, eggs, and bacon. Then, we went to the Knights of Columbus pool when they opened. We had a great time and once we got home we had a quick lunch before nap. Daddy and I have been playing hide n seek and now Mom is cooking us a yummy dinner. What a special day! I love you Daddy!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love you too, Taterbug. You aand Mommy are the reason I love Father's Day. I love you, and you're the best boy I could ever hope to have. Daddy.

Bep-Bep said...

What a sweet boy you were to Daddy. I know he is sooooooo proud of you. You did real good on his nice presents and even better keeping a secret.

Love you, Bep-Bep