CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, June 14, 2008

An early Father's Day Celebration

with Papa and Noni. They came to my house this afternoon and went with us to church. After church they took us out to eat at Michaelangelo's and it was super yummy. It took a long time like usual, but I was very well behaved. I ate my pizza and my ice cream sundae. It is always fun to go there. Then, I invited them to our house. We opened presents and played. Papa, Daddy, and I played Hi-Ya in the backyard and in my room. I was upset that Mom didn't feel like coming outside to watch so I walked in the house and said, "you two are making my heart break in half and it's sad to feel." I am still dramatic and things will be changing around here when my little sister makes her appearance!

0 comments: