CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 9, 2008

I made a new friend today..

Miss Regina. I also embarrassed my Mom pretty bad while she was here. She is coming in to help Mom around the house and maybe even with me and baby Aniston too sometimes. Mom can't do alot right now because my baby sister gets sick if she does and she needs to stay in Mom's tummy for a few more weeks. Anyway, Miss Regina loves me and she talked to me alot while she was here, I got to show her my room and Aniston's room too. She is very nice and pretty but she has a "different" voice and she calls me "Baby Luke" but it sounds nothing like that. Mom took me in the bathroom and explained to me that she is from another country far away named Mexico and that is why she doesn't sound like us. Well, she was talking to Mom and telling her she needed to go sit down when I busted in the kitchen and said "Me like to eat at Chiney Cream" in a voice kinda like hers. Mom pinched me and I got the hit that was NOT cool. So, I didn't do it again. Oh well, this will go on the list of things I've done to embarrass Mom for sure. Miss Regina gave me a big hug- she didn't care. For those of you who don't know Chiney Cream is New China restaurant. When she left she said, "maybe I see you next week Baby Luke" and I said, "YES YES YES" just like she says!

0 comments: