CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 10, 2008

What a wonderful day







When Mom woke me up this morning she said that we were going to take a trip to Little Rock with Mrs. Diana and my girls, Laney and Haven. I was beyond excited and quickly got my teeth brushed and my clothes on. Then, I asked her what we were going to do. She said, "go shopping". WHAT. I hate shopping. I guess you could say I'm a man. But, Mom also said that if we were good while our mommies shopped we'd go somewhere fun. Laney and I loved hiding in the clothes racks. Our Mommies didn't appreciate it but you know- we are kids. Then we went to Build a Bear and got a sweet Valentine puppy that is a girl and I named her "Hearts". She is precious. Haven tried on wigs and Laney got a Bear that she named Hannah Montana.
When we left there our Moms told us that we were good and could go somewhere very fun. Then they said it was Chuck E Cheese. We were so surprised and excited. We even got to eat lunch there- if you haven't been you should go! I talked about the big flip truck all the way there and we got there we discovered that it was broken. But, there were two nice men who got it fixed. I took Laney on our first date in the big flip truck. She wasn't too thrilled about it so I decided to take Haven out and she loved it. I loved playing all the games and was sad to leave but Laney and I pulled all our tickets together and split them so we could each get toys. I got a Tootsie Roll, bathtub tablets, gel spider, and stamper. What an awesome day. I'm so tired that I need to lay down. Me and my girls have the greatest Mommies in the world!

1 comments:

Bep-Bep said...

I bet you were tired - that is a big day for little kids. I am glad you had so much fun - especially with your best girls.

Love you, Bep-Bep