CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

A good day at school

When Mom picked me up today Ms. Catherine brought me out to the car. She told Mom that I was the best boy and never had to be reminded of rules. Mom was really proud but she said that wasn't the case at home. I just looked up at Ms. Catherine and smiled my sweetest smile and of course she didn't believe Mommy!

Mommy had to go to the baby doctor and when she told me this I got all excited and asked if he was getting our baby out today. Mom reminded me that it would be during swimming time when the baby comes out. Man, that is a long way off.

We went to Quiznos to pick up lunch for us and for Papa too since he is going to babysit me while Mommy is at the doctor. I really embarrassed Mom while we were in there. They have these pub tables and I love to sit on the stool while Mommy gets the food. When she was finishing up she told me to go ahead and get down. She turned around and noticed that I was pulling on myself like I had to go to the bathroom. She asked me if I did and I SCREAMED, "No Mama my pee pee is poking out that hole in my underwear and I need to push it back down." She was not very happy and she said we can't go back to that Quiznos anytime soon. I thought this was blog worthy.

Me and Papa had a blast!! We played games and watched TV. Well, until I tried to tell him how to work the DVD player and the TV got messed up. I love it when Papa comes to play and I'm always a good boy for him:)

0 comments: