CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 7, 2008

Riding my 4-wheeler


It was still a little warm outside today so we got my Grizzly out and took it for a spin. The wind was blowing so Mom made me put on my coat- I hate that. She never wears a coat so why do I have to? It was a lot of fun. I'm getting really bored and can't wait for school on Wednesday so that I can play and spend time with my friends. Some days I talk alot about being a big brother. Other days I will tell Mom that I'll just take a bunny or a puppy. Now I'm saying that it doesn't matter boy or girl just so that we get to bring a baby to our house and keep it.

1 comments:

Bep-Bep said...

You have to wear a coat so that you do not get sick. When you get big like Mom you will not have to -okay!!!!!!!!!!

No, we want a baby not a bunny or puppy!

Love you, Bep-Bep