CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 26, 2008

"The Big Buck Classic"







This morning Daddy told me that we were going to take Papa with us to a deer hunting place that is really big. Of course, I was really excited about this. We had to get haircuts first though. When Daddy and I got home Papa and Noni were at our house. I was confused, why were "the girls" getting into Mom's car? Then Mommy said that she and Noni were going shopping and I could just go ahead and go with them. WHAT?? I said no way, I'm going with the guys. We dropped them off and went on our way. I climbed a HUGE rock wall and I've been talking about it ever since. We saw: Lions, Deer, 4-wheelers, and Catfish that were bigger than me. I will tell you quickly that climbing the wall was the best part. I wasn't scared at all. It is a good thing that Mom and Noni weren't there because they were scared just looking at the pictures on Daddy's camera phone. It was 30 ft. tall and I managed to climb about half way up. Mommy said she was sorry she missed it but she'd have been scared. If you get a chance you need to climb one of these- cause it is so much fun.

1 comments:

Bep-Bep said...

Luke Walker Potts, you are the bravest little guy I know. You look just like a little tater bug climbing up that big big rock wall. I am so proud of you and know you were not scared at all. You are a little termite!

Love you, Bep-Bep