CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 11, 2008

I had a blowout... sort of




on my Grizzly. When Mom picked me up from school I asked if we could go for a walk. She said she was wanting to do just that. So, as soon as we got home we got my Grizzly out and headed on our walk. We didn't get to terribly far before it happened.... my front tire came off and rolled down a hill, into a ditch, and into the mud. I was screaming and crying but not because I got hurt. I was mad. I could not understand what had just happened. Mom was laughing so hard while going into the mud to retrieve my tire. She kept telling me it was okay and we would fix it. She also said it wasn't my fault but I was mad at her for laughing. She was trying to decide what to do- how to get it home. But, there was no way she could carry it. She considered getting her car and loading it into it but she didn't think she could lift it. There was no way we could leave it cause somebody would steal it. She tried putting it back on but it came off when it hit the gas. My Mom is smart because she decided I could drive it in reverse and it worked. We got it home that way but we had to stop a few times for her to adjust it. I got over being mad but she was still laughing. We called Papa and he came down to fix it. He and Daddy are going to have to get some new bolts but it will be good as new. How exciting. There are some pictures of me riding it after Papa and I got it running again.

1 comments:

Bep-Bep said...

You sure do have a smart mom! And as for her laughing - she only laughed so you wouldn't be upset about your grizzly. It's all fixed now!

Love, Bep-Bep