CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 5, 2008

Home Depot- Kids Workshop




This morning Daddy and I went to Home Depot for the monthly Kids Workshop. I was so proud of the castle I made. I got to bring it home and paint it with Daddy. We painted it green. I've been using it to put all my 100's of little cars in. I also got to bring home my work apron and they match my Orange goggles that I got for Christmas. I looked like a regular employee of Home Depot. I was so excited that I wanted to find Mommy so she could see it. We tracked her down and she was shopping (can you believe that?) So, we met her at the store so she could see it. Of course, she loved it! In the pictures you can see it sitting on the floor. Mom couldn't get me to cooperate. I just wanted her to take a picture of my feet. So, look by my feet for the castle.
Daddy had to get some work done so Mommy took me to a movie. We saw Alvin and the Chipmunks!! I stayed for the entire movie and we had a great time. It was nice to eat the popcorn too.

1 comments:

Bep-Bep said...

I LOVE THE SOCKS! Those are some pretty cute feet - and I love the castle too! Good job!

Love, Bep-Bep