CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

What's up with Target?

Tonight while Mom was on the phone with Noni I ran up to her and started begging to go to Target right then.... Noni told Mom to get off the phone and take her Taterbug to Target. It was almost dark and Mommy didn't really want to go but she did anyway. I wanted to go see the toys, of course! I ended up getting one very small toy and Mommy got some things that she needed. It was a fun trip- thanks Mom!

2 comments:

Diana said...

Oh Luke, I LOVE Target, too. I begged my Daddy to take me there last week and he took me, too. We're so lucky to have parents that can be so easily convinced. :)

Love, Laney

Unknown said...

Hard to believe you got your Mom to take you to Target, Luke! Just kidding, son, you know you've got your Mom wrapped around your finger (well, most days, anyway...:).

Love, Daddy