CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

The story: By Luke

Today Mommy tried her best to get me to take a nap. She wanted to read me a story but I told her that it was her turn to listen to a story. So, I made one up (Mommy does this for me sometimes). Here is how my story goes:

There was a little boy who was really smart his name was Luke. There was a man that wasn't very smart his name was Papa. No, wait Papa is smart just not as smart as Luke. One day they were riding on the Grizzly and Papa needed to get it into his trailor on his white truck. But, Luke couldn't ride up on the trailor with him because it might be hard for two of them to do. And, if they get hurt they will bleeded and Papa will have to take Luke to the emergency room. So, Luke waited and let Papa drive it up by his ownself. Then, they went inside Papa's house to eat them so "jorkey" aka jerky from the "cantelope" aka antelope that Papa killed while hunting in the "Cheyene Polka Palace" aka Wyoming. One the way home from Wyoming Papa put on "oderant" aka deodorant so he wouldn't stink like Daddy. The End.

2 comments:

Diana said...

I love the Backyardigans reference in the middle of the story. Great story, Luke. Cracked me up!

Bep-Bep said...

You are the bestest story teller ever! I love you, Bep-Bep