CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 29, 2007

Luke Potts = Super Student


Today when Mommy picked me up from school, Mrs. Catherine walked me to the truck. Mommy wasn't so sure what she was about to say... ya know how that goes sometimes. But, it was a good report!!! I was awarded the "Super Student" award because of my good behavior. To get this coveted award you must: mind your teacher, be a good friend and helper, clean up your mess, assist your classmates as needed, say your prayers correctly. I was excited about this but not nearly as much as Mrs. Catherine or Mommy! Now, I just need to work on my behavior at home.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm SOOOOOO PROUD of You Taterbug!!! When you go to Harvard and get your MBA, you'll run the world!

Love you buddy,

Daddy

Bep-Bep said...

Luke, I am so very proud of you. I knew you would be the best and always will be. You just keep being such a good student.

I love you, Bep-Bep

Diana said...

Wow Luke, your daddy sure does have high expectations from you! I guess if you'll be running the world then that means I'll be the First Lady. I really would rather just be a princess.

I am proud of you!
Laney

Ronni's World said...

Luke - that is FABULOUS! I knew you were going to be one of the smartest and best behaved boys in your class and you just proved me right!.....Again. I love you, "Aunt" Rhonda