CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 8, 2007

It was a fun weekend at the Potts house!!!




First off, Daddy got back from "Bagast" aka Vegas Friday night. I was really happy to see him but even happier to see the two cool guns he brought me. Mommy got some perfume too! We played guns all night. We stayed up late and unfortunately I woke up way early Saturday morning. Daddy tried to get me to go back to sleep since we were going with the boys to see the Hogs play in Little Rock. Daddy took me to get a haircut while Mommy cleaned up the house and now I have almost no hair at all........ Mommy wasn't happy with this haircut.

Before we knew it the boys were here and it was time to leave for my first Razorback game. I looked great with my jersey on. We went to eat at On the Border and then played around at the stadium. I was ready to leave the game by the end of the 1st quarter.. no big surprise because it had been a long day. I just wanted Dylan and Seth to come play at my house. We stayed for almost the entire game and the boys still got to play for awhile. It was midnight when I got to bed.

When I woke up Sunday morning I immediately wanted to call Papa to see if he made it back from Cheyenne. I couldn't wait to hear about the mule deer and "cantelope" that he killed. He told me I could come see him on Monday after school and my nap! Sounds good to me Papa see ya on Monday.

1 comments:

Bep-Bep said...

You are the cutest little Razorback I have ever seen! I hope you had fun and called them Hogs!

Love you, Bep-Bep