CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 28, 2007

Thank you God, this was a great day











This morning when I woke up Mommy and Daddy said that we were going somewhere fun. I immediately started guessing: Playworld, chuck e cheese, the fair, Jump Zone......... then they told me it was to the Pumpkin Patch. I was excited because this time Daddy got to go. I had fun petting all the animals and going on the tractor ride to pick out the perfect pumpkin. We ate corndogs for lunch while we were there. Daddy LOVED the corndog best!!! I didn't want to leave but was good for Mom and Dad when they said "time to go".

When we got home I had to take a nap so we could go to church. After church, Daddy and I made a Jack-O-Lantern out of my special pumpkin. That was a lot of fun.

Tonight, when it was time for prayers Mommy and Daddy told me that I could say whatever it was that I wanted to pray for. Here is what I said: Please God let me get a grizzly, let Mommy get a good night sleep, let Daddy have a safe trip to "Cago" aka Chicago, God bless Rudy, Let me have a healthy day at school and be a good boy. I was soooo sweet saying my prayers tonight. I don't think Daddy and Mommy will ever forget it. Oh yeah, "Thank you God for a wonderful Day with my family."





0 comments: