CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 3, 2007

"Mom, we've got a big problem

a fly is in the house". I am getting more dramatic each day. Mom just cracked up when I said this to her. She said it was no biggie but I know how she hates flies in the house. I helped Mommy clean up today and then Noni came by for a visit. Noni always brings in a bag of stuff for me. This time she'd been to Bath and Body to get me a pumpkin handsoap and also a ghost soap. I love to wash my hands all the time. We learn about how important that is at school. Each week we are learning to write a new number. I am sick of practicing my letters so Mom is giving up on it for now. I am looking forward to Daddy coming home in two days! I've asked Mom to cook cheesburger pies for supper that night. I think she is................ yum.

0 comments: